G-d said to Moses, “I AM who I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: I AM has sent me to you.”
– Exodus 3:14
We are committed to providing every man at Congregation Beth Hallel, and within our community, a group with whom they can grow and develop their relationship with the L-rd.
We provide a place to interact with other men, who like you, face daily challenges which become just a bit easier when faced with mishpacha (family) and with the L-rd.
We enjoy our time together sharing with friends, learning and growing in Messiah and praying for each other.
The Men’s Group meets regularly at Beth Hallel’s Messianic Jewish Community Center on the second Sunday of most months.
2017 Men’s Group Schedule
- January 8 – Breakfast – 10:00 am
- February 12 – Breakfast – 10:00 am
- March 12 – Breakfast- 10:00 am
- May 7 – Congregational Breakfast – 10:00 am
- June 11 – Instead of breakfast, bowling and lunch at 11:00 am
- July 9 – Breakfast – 10:00 am
- August 13 – Breakfast – 10:00 am
- November 11-12 – Men’s Retreat
- December 10 – Breakfast – 10:00 am.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.